Travel Photo of the Day (May 28)

"I think we need to go this way!" Somewhere in Paris, France.

“I think we need to go this way!” Somewhere in Paris, France.

TB Markinson is an American living in England. When she isnโ€™t writing, sheโ€™s traveling the world, watching sports on the telly, visiting pubs, or reading. Not necessarily in that order.
This entry was posted in Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (May 28)

LOL – that looks like me or my hubby with each other…..”that way…..no, this way…..no, the other way…..oops, it really was suppose to be that way…..oh well, you wanted the exercise, right?”

Great candid photo!

We get lost all of the time, even when we have a map. For some reason we always go in the opposite direction and it takes a few streets to realize that we have.

2. pattisj says:

There is so much to see in this picture!

We popped into a cafe to avoid some rain and I was having a great time snapping photos of people as they exited the Metro.

3. Madhu says:

I know how that feels ๐Ÿ˜€

4. Jerry says:

Looks familiar. I was lucky to only see sunny days in Paris, though I didn’t stay very long.

5. poppytump says:

Easy to get confuddled in a City !
    It was so nice in London ๐Ÿ˜‰
    *smug smile* … teasing …TBM

We’ve had rain the past few days in London. I’m hoping things change for the weekend. Fingers crossed. I’m glad you had a nice weekend, and tease away. It makes it fun ๐Ÿ˜‰

6. paris is so beautiful. i’ve never been but both my children have. my son had a residency there for a year and my daughter has been several time. so part of me feels like i’ve been as well. and now again.

I’m jealous of your son. A year in Paris sounds wonderful. I think it would be nice to see Paris during all the seasons.