Weekly Photo Challenge: The Sign Says

I had to chuckle when I saw this sign in Paris last weekend.

I had to chuckle when I saw this sign in Paris last weekend.

This entry was posted in Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: The Sign Says

1. T.F.Walsh says:

Too funny.

2. Madhu says:

Ha ha, have never seen those before! Are they picking up after their dogs now? πŸ™‚

3. Ha, if it was only so easy for us!! That reminds me of how shocked I was in Amsterdam where they have a circular set of urinals (like pieces of a pie) right out in the open in the street. I wanted to take a picture so bad to show everyone back home, but my son wouldn’t let me LOL!! I think he thought I might get arrested :).

4. funny. not sure how you’d use it for potty training but i know it would be funny to have that sign in the house with toddlers.

5. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: The Sign Says | Life's So Sweet

6. Colline says:

Makes you wonder how many people must have done so for them to put up this sign.

7. bocafrau says:

Ha ha ha. It’s very common in Europe for guys to find a corner somewhere, especially after a night out….

That used to happen in my neighborhood in Boston. I lived right across the street from a university and my walk to work on Mondays would be disgusting.

8. meredith says:

No Your-a-peeins allowed.

9. pattisj says:

That’s definitely a good one.

10. poppytump says:

… but do they take any notice of it TBM I wonder . I think probably not … πŸ˜‰

11. aFrankAngle says:

That’s awesome … great find!

12. fgassette says:

A FUNNY SIGN! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

13. The best one yet. πŸ˜‰

LOL! I’ve never seen a sign like that before!