Travel Photo of the Day (June 2)

"How do I get down?" Proboscis monkey in Malaysia.

“How do I get down?” Proboscis monkey in Malaysia.

This entry was posted in Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (June 2)

1. LOL – he reminds me of ALF :). Do you remember that TV show about the alien named ALF?

Of course I remember that show!

ALF: [about Lucky] Last time I saw him he was high-tailing it out the window.
      Willie: And why was that?
      ALF: Cause I was chasing him with a fork.

Willie: Stay away from the window, we’ve got a very nosy neighbor – Mrs. Ochmonek.
      ALF: Ochmonek? Sounds like a typo.

2. pattisj says:

Aw, it’s cute. πŸ™‚

3. Grace says:

He (or she) is adorable!

4. Madhu says:

Yes, he’s a cutie πŸ™‚

5. I know you love animals. But I am sorry, I can never get myself to say, “Cute and adorable” about animals. At the most, a kitten or a puppy would take my fancy. But definitely not an animal that looks like it has its snout cut off.It looks like nature intended it to be a mammal but it sort of escaped half way and ended up on the tree…Isn’t it’s head way too small for it’s protruding belly?

6. adinparadise says:

πŸ˜€ Great photo. He looks quite uncomfortable up there.

7. marieltan says:

I would have loved to capture the same moment!

8. IsobelandCat says:

Makes me feel better about my tummy….

That’s interesting. It looks very uncomfortable sitting like that.

10. he looks like he’s contemplating jumping down for a hug.