Travel Photo of the Day (June 4)

When I took this photo I didn't notice the bat. That's probably a good thing.

When I took this photo I didn’t notice the bat. That’s probably a good thing. Photo taken in Malaysia.

TB Markinson is an American who's recently returned to the US after a seven-year stint in the UK and Ireland. When she isn't writing, she's traveling the world, watching sports on the telly, visiting pubs in New England, or reading. Not necessarily in that order. Her novels have hit Amazon bestseller lists for lesbian fiction and lesbian romance. She cohosts the Lesbians Who Write Podcast (lesbianswhowrite.com) with Clare Lydon. TB also runs I Heart Lesfic (iheartlesfic.com), a place for authors and fans of lesfic to come together to celebrate lesbian fiction.
This entry was posted in Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (June 4)

1. I’ve had a few ‘ace ventura’ bat moments myself! Better to not know they are there 😉

2. LensTHERAPY says:

Yikes!!!! How could you not notice the bat? It could have been some blood sucking psycho vampire bat. Or maybe the bat wasn’t noticeable because it was a ghost bat…….. 🙂

It was actually really dark along that walkway to our cabin. During dinner the bats kept swooping down on us–we ate outside. Let’s just say, a lot of people didn’t like that.

ow… there’s batman ready to save the day 😉

4. Geoff W says:

Only thing that could make it creepier was if the bat was flying toward you! Imagine that as you snapped the photo.

Good catch!
    I would run away from a bat if it were coming at me.

6. The Hook says:

This shot reminds me of Survivor’s elimination ceremonies…