Travel Photo of the Day (June 4)

When I took this photo I didn't notice the bat. That's probably a good thing.

When I took this photo I didn’t notice the bat. That’s probably a good thing. Photo taken in Malaysia.ย

TB Markinson is an American living in England. When she isnโ€™t writing, sheโ€™s traveling the world, watching sports on the telly, visiting pubs, or reading. Not necessarily in that order.
This entry was posted in Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (June 4)

1. I’ve had a few ‘ace ventura’ bat moments myself! Better to not know they are there ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. LensTHERAPY says:

Yikes!!!! How could you not notice the bat? It could have been some blood sucking psycho vampire bat. Or maybe the bat wasn’t noticeable because it was a ghost bat…….. ๐Ÿ™‚

It was actually really dark along that walkway to our cabin. During dinner the bats kept swooping down on us–we ate outside. Let’s just say, a lot of people didn’t like that.

ow… there’s batman ready to save the day ๐Ÿ˜‰

4. Geoff W says:

Only thing that could make it creepier was if the bat was flying toward you! Imagine that as you snapped the photo.

Good catch!
    I would run away from a bat if it were coming at me.

6. The Hook says:

This shot reminds me of Survivor’s elimination ceremonies…