Travel Photo of the Day (June 10)

Photo taken as we left Mabul Island.

Photo taken as we left Mabul Island.ย

TB Markinson is an American living in England. When she isnโ€™t writing, sheโ€™s traveling the world, watching sports on the telly, visiting pubs, or reading. Not necessarily in that order.
This entry was posted in Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (June 10)

1. Geoff W says:

Ugh! Your life is so exotic.

Sometimes. Today my exotic life involves doing laundry and cleaning the cat litter box. Oh boy do I love that last job–look forward to it every day.

2. ARK says:

where is this Mabul Island?

3. I think I would have left a little piece of my heart there ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

4. frizztext says:

“… my life involves cleaning the cat litter box…” = my daily job too!

5. lynnsbooks says:

Very jealous!! You may be cleaning the cat litter box today but who knows what you’ll be doing tomorrow.
    Lynn ๐Ÿ˜€

Well don’t tell anyone. Today was extra special–I cleaned the litter box and then took all the trash out. I love trash day!

6. Letizia says:

I like the spiked roof, very interesting!

What a lovely view!

8. Beth Ann says:

My daily job is the same as yours. Exciting beyond belief. The picture is amazing. What a great trip you had!

9. IsobelandCat says:

I am looking forward to your next pub post!

aw the house has a kind of horn….like some of our traditional houses

11. bocafrau says:

That looks so serene and relaxing! I’m sure it was a lot nicer that the climb up and down the mountain. ๐Ÿ™‚

12. Beautiful picture. I love the colour blue.
    June 10th is my Birthday. I was hoping the “Photo of the Day’ wouldn’t be a toad or monkey or worse still a snake.
    Thanks for that picture post card perfect photo.

13. I don’t think I’d ever heard of Mabul Island before your recent posts. Must say, it looks spectacular from every angle.

14. TBM, I travel vicariously through your travels:-)