Travel Photo of the Day (June 18)

I took this photo after sunset on Mabul Island. I wish the lighting was a little better, but the darkness does add to the mood. I wonder where this child was going and why he was alone at night.

I took this photo after sunset on Mabul Island. I wish the lighting was a little better. I wonder where this child was going and why he was alone at night?

TB Markinson is an American living in England. When she isnโ€™t writing, sheโ€™s traveling the world, watching sports on the telly, visiting pubs, or reading. Not necessarily in that order.
This entry was posted in Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (June 18)

1. lynnsbooks says:

No, I love the lighting in the photo – I thought it was intentional to be honest – it looks great.
    Lynn ๐Ÿ˜€

2. Angeline M says:

This is a fabulous photo. I think the lighting, as is, adds to the drama I feel in the photo.

WOW! Fascinated… so beautiful dear TBM, Thank you, love, nia

4. Beautiful shot. I guess things are done differently and I am sure (I hope) he was safe and sound….

5. Anna says:

Wow, this picture really makes you stop and think about the boy’s story… Very special. I also liked your previous photo on the 17th (the Giraffe in Botswana), that was really fun!

6. Carol says:

I love the lighting just as it is. It’s a perfect photo.

The village children is always more independent than the city chilren ๐Ÿ™‚

I can only imagine. My generation were more independent I think. Now parents have to worry about so many threats to kids in cities. Not even the schools are safe.

8. Beth Ann says:

Oh I love the lighting!!! I think that boy has a far different lifestyle than my kids had growing up….

9. The Guat says:

Dude. This is an awesome photo the way it is, not need for extra light or brighter light or anything. You totally captured a moment. Dude. NICE! Muy nice shot.

10. perfect shot. i could look at it for hours.