Travel Photo of the Day (June 21)

I hope everyone has a colorful weekend. Photo taken in Malaysia.

I hope everyone has a colorful weekend. Photo taken in Malaysia.

This entry was posted in Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (June 21)

1. Meredith says:

Wow, so pretty!

2. adinparadise says:

This is so pretty. Happy weekend to you too. πŸ™‚

3. That’s Interesting! It’s like no flower I’ve ever seen before… Thank you for sharing this; a nice, big picture too! It’s good for wallpaper.

4. You too!! Try the light beer and the dark beer and they even have red beer right?? LOL πŸ™‚

5. bulldog says:

Looks familiar this flower.. what tree is it??

6. frizztext says:

also flowers travel sometimes: their seed…

7. Vishy says:

So beautiful, so beautiful! Happy weekend to you too!

8. Beautiful! You have a colorful weekend too:-)

9. IsobelandCat says:

What is the name of this flower? It’s stunning.

10. Malou says:

Beautiful shot of this achuete fruit and flower! I remember as a child playing a lot with achuete. We used then the achuete seeds as substitute for makeup, coloring our cheeks and lips with it. Dried achuete seeds are very much part of Spanish cuisine. πŸ˜‰

11. How beautiful. Whenever we travel and see beautiful flowers, I take pictures for Tylers Mum πŸ™‚

12. Tropicalicious! That is one radiant, fun, beautiful flower. The red fruit reminds me of the fruit “Rambutan” in the Philippines.

Oh…flower I see so often but I have no idea what’s it called, Great shot πŸ™‚