A Stunning Night in London

Last Friday night I went on a pub tour along The Thames. More on the actual tour this Friday. Today I want to share some photos I took during the tour. It was a beautiful evening in London and the masses enjoyed the views, the low tide, and weather.

This entry was posted in London and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

82 Responses to A Stunning Night in London

1. I miss London!
    Can you put up a few pics of shitty drizzly weather? That’ll sort me out. Ta.

2. Great pics! Can’t wait to visit again :).

3. restlessjo says:

That sunset’s glorious! πŸ™‚

4. StillWalks says:

That’s a great set. I enjoyed that πŸ™‚ my favourite is the one of the group on the shore waving. Don’t really know why and I can’t be bothered thinking about it – I just like it πŸ™‚

5. I love these walks through London. Makes me feel like I’m there.

6. How many countries have you visited so far? I’m going on a trip soon, and need some ideas!

7. pattisj says:

Looks like everyone was out and about…except Miles!

Miles has been going on long walks in the morning and prefers taking it easy the rest of the day. And he doesn’t like warm to hot weather. hates it in fact.

8. Vishy says:

Nice pictures of evening scenes on the bank of the Thames, TBM. Thanks for sharing.

Hahaha I wonder how that couple feel if they knew they were being shot πŸ˜‰

10. bulldog says:

Loved the photo journey… everything looks so natural…

11. The Guat says:

That sunset and happy face pictures are awesome. Totally cool to have found the happy face on the beach πŸ™‚

12. The Hook says:

Love the lonely happy face on the beach…

13. I hear that along the shore at low tide one can find all sorts of interesting baubles from ages ago that wash up.

I expect to see you at Wimbledon soon! Can you believe Nadal is out already!?

I think there is a tour guide who’ll take you along the shore and who knows, maybe I’ll find a Roman relic.

Nadal and Federer. Yesterday was a horrible day for injuries. I hate seeing that. I have my favorite players and such, but I never want to see a player get hurt and withdraw from a match.

14. poppytump says:

Ahh TBM you’ve caught London looking rather nice and relaxed and un – London in a way πŸ™‚
    Lovely walkabout with you there indeed . How many pubs I wonder … I’ll tune in friday …