Travel Photo of the Day (July 9)

The past two days have not gone according to plan and have been hectic. I wish I could sit here this evening, with a beer, and order my thoughts and relax. Photo taken on Mabul Island, Malaysia.

This entry was posted in Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

51 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (July 9)

1. Jo Bryant says:

I wish I could sit there too…winter is here…yuk

2. The Guat says:

Nice. I’d like to be in a spot like that at least once a week … you know … “toes in the water, ass in the sand, and a cold beer in my hand”

3. pattisj says:

That is a lovely place. It’s been a bit hectic here, too, I think I’ll join you!

4. Oh take me with you, pretty please with a cherry on top!! πŸ™‚

5. Colline says:

I would love to be sitting there at this moment too.

6. Vishy says:

Beautiful photo! So calm and tranquil!

7. Pure paradise ~ beautiful shot!
    What a sky!

8. poppytump says:

Hope you managed an alternative relaxing evening TBM … and let’s hope not 3 days in a row πŸ˜‰
    Mustn’t be hectic in this sunshine we are all having !

9. bulldog says:

Wish I could be there with you….

10. Ahhh…that’s the place I want to be too:-)

11. I am not a big fan of sunset pix, but….

12. I would love to be sitting there with a glass of sweet wine! Beautiful view!!

Beautiful night shot! So peaceful and serene!

14. beautiful. unlike here right now, i bet there’s a little breeze. but i don’t think i’d mind the heat so much if that’s what my eyes were seeing.