Travel Photo of the Day (July 15)

This weekend we wandered through Hyde Park in London. We spied this family swimming in the Serpentine. I thought I would share more than one photo today. And if anyone can identify them I would be grateful.

This entry was posted in Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

42 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (July 15)

1. The goslings are so cute.

2. Bill Kaulitz ca. 2008, I’d say.

3. Robin says:

Not a clue as to the ID, but they’re very cute. πŸ™‚

4. FictionFan says:

I think I can identify the ones in the big picture. The two adults are Donald and Daisy, while the little ones must be Huey, Dewey and Louie… πŸ˜‰

5. Gorgeous but I don’t know much about ducks. I think Mallards are the ones where the male has a green head, so probably not them!

6. Sorry, I don’t know what they are, but I do love the little fuzzy babies. They’re soooo cute :).

7. elisaruland says:

These birds could not be more charming! I love the markings on the babies.

I can’t identify them, but they sure are CUTE!!!
    I can’t get over how adorable the little ones are. Hope your weekend was fabulous!

9. bulldog says:

Aaaah the Gypo geese and their young… great photos…

10. Vishy says:

Such a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing this beautiful picture, TBM!

I don’t know what they are but the babies are soooooo cute.

12. I don’t know what kind of duck they are but I agree with everyBODY else that the babies are darling. Baby ducks are just very sweet!

13. so cute! I love the whay their necks look reflected in the water