I’ll Be Back … Hopefully Soon

We have two adventures planned almost back to back. One involves getting on a plane and seeing a new place. The other involves packing up everything we own, putting it on a truck, driving a few miles, and then unloading all of that stuff. Guess which adventure I’m looking forward to the most. Oh well.

I’m not sure how long I’ll be disconnected from the world. I’ll do my best to pop in and say hello when I can. Or I may be at the pub taking my back medicine (in case you were wondering: beer or cider). I wish everyone well and have a wonderful few weeks!

This entry was posted in Random and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

102 Responses to I’ll Be Back … Hopefully Soon

1. vinnieh says:

Enjoy your holiday and good luck.

2. Hope you won’t be gone too long. We are about to start up R.I.P. VIII and it wouldn’t be the same without you! Look forward to reports about both adventures as they unfold.

3. Beth Ann says:

Will miss your posts while you are gone but HAVE FUN —at least the first part, okay???? We will all be here when you pop back in!

4. ilargia64 says:

Dear TBM! Enjoy both adventures!!! (I would buy the first one better!!! :))… Take a lot of ideas and a lot of pics!

Have a nice time dear TBM, be in safe, I’ll be looking for you, you will be missed. Thanks and Love, nia

6. bulldog says:

Enjoy and don’t over do the back medicine it could make the moving more troublesome…

7. Have a good time and take lots of pics! Of both events. Urgh, I so hate moving 😦

8. jmgoyder says:

Have a beer for me!

9. enjoy your holiday and the move. moves can be fun, packing up the memories and starting new ones even if it is just a few blocks down the road. i always find though, when i think i’m done packing, always there is one more box to go.

Are you leaving London? Or just moving house? In any case – good luck. I hate moving.
    Enjoy your holiday.

11. bocafrau says:

Have fun and enjoy your travel adventure and I hope, you make it through the move unscathed. I used to love moving and starting fresh… now, not so much. I get hives just thinking about having to pack up all of our stuff, especially the kids’.

12. Jackie says:

Safe travels and best of luck with the move! See you when you return. 😀

13. have fun and good luck in your move–I like your idea of medicine

14. thaygoulart says:

Have fun! And beer is such a nice med haha, hope everything goes okay.

15. Best of luck on all your adventures! Looking forward to hearing all about it!

16. Have a blast on your holiday and Dr. Cindy says to have at least 3 doses of your back medicine every day during the move!! Hope you still have time to visit for the mystery photo, but if not we will anxiously await your return :).

17. The Guat says:

Hope you have a GREAT VACATION and what a way to go I finally finished our book! Embarrassing I know! But totally loved it. And I can’t believe it took me so long to read the last 50 pages. Kids and life tend to delay certain things. It’s too funny. We’ll chat when you get back :or whenever you want 🙂

Glad you enjoyed and I don’t know how you manage to juggle so much. You and the family are always up to some type of adventure. Will be in touch soon about the book. Not sure how long it will take me to get up and running in the new place.

18. Anna says:

Enjoy and good luck! Sounds exciting.

19. May your travels be blessed with peace and lots of fun! May your move be easier than usual without strained backs:)

20. Have fun…At last I got a chance to say my Tamil proverb..”Go forth and come back victorious”
    And also, thanks for your immediate and lovely comments on my blog. Really looked forward to them and appreciated them, even though I never thanked you each and every time.

21. Just a fun dance to brighten your day..the latest craze in Chennai

22. Carol says:

Have a good trip, but moving is a pain, no way around it.

23. Good luck with your move and thank goodness it’s only down the road. I’m sure your other adventure will be much more appealing 😉 I moved 2,400 miles this summer, and the moving company was only THREE weeks late in delivery…

24. Melly says:

Enjoy your adventure! Moving is rough, but compared to your last move it will be much easier. Pack smart and it will be over before you know it. 😃

Yes this move isn’t as terrifying. And it will be much easier to move Miles and Att. I hated putting them on a plane and then meeting them in London. Now it’s just one taxi ride. So much easier and less stressful!

25. Hope all goes well – we moved 4 times in 10 months last year when we were doing up the houses in England – stock up on alcohol is my advice! 🙂

26. Bon voyage, TB! Don’t even think about moving while you’re gone.

Another holiday? how fun!
    Enjoy your holiday and be safe 🙂

28. aFrankAngle says:

Enjoy … and see you when you return! Meanwhile, don’t forget to have a beer or two.

29. samokan says:

have fun in your holiday and goodluck with the move 🙂

30. Valentina says:

You don’t have a still life and that’s a good thing. Good luck.

31. liz2you says:

Always look for a positive in whatever you do! Thats the way to create perfect pleasure and enjoyment most of the time. Hey, moving means at last everythings is tidy and clean again!! Ha Ha. See you soon.
    Liz

32. pattisj says:

Getting on a plane and going somewhere is probably a lot less work. 🙂

33. Vishy says:

Hope your move goes well, TBM. Wish you all the best. Have a wonderful trip and holiday! Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

34. Lucid Gypsy says:

Now I’m dying to hear about where you fly!

35. Lucid Gypsy says:

And good luck with the move 🙂

36. Have a great trip! Moving can be a bit distressing, but can be a chapter of great beginnings.
    I look forward to your return:)

37. I feel better after reading this… I was worried today but afraid to ask… good luck!

38. Enjoy!! I want to hear all about it when you get back – now hurry up and get back!

39. poppytump says:

Don’t skip the medicine TBM & enjoy the trip !
    Good luck with those boxes when the time comes .

40. Can’t wait to read all about it. Good luck!

41. Jo Bryant says:

Have a wonderful trip and good luck with the move…moving drives me spare every time.

Hope it’s all going well!
    I haven’t been in the blogging world much at all lately. I’m sorry about not keeping up with your posts.