Cover Reveal of my new novel

My second novel is almost ready to publish. I’m hoping to release it in December (the date is not set yet). On October 23rd I’m revealing the cover that Derek Murphy created for me. He made the cover for my first novel, A Woman Lost.

womanlost

When I contacted him for the second cover he was busy. I opted to wait and it was worth it. Now I’m super excited to share … but not yet.

I’m looking for bloggers who would like to help me with the cover reveal. If you would like to take part, please leave me a comment below or send me an email: tbmarkinson@gmail.com

If you want to participate, I’ll send you all the details: the cover, the blurb, a bio, and some links so you can schedule the post to appear on October 23rd.

And if any of you are planning a cover reveal, are publishing a book, having a sale, or would like any other type of promotion, please let me know. For more details, please visit my writing blog. I’m always willing to help other authors.

This entry was posted in Books and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to Cover Reveal of my new novel

1. Gosh, she’s written two and I haven’t started on the first one yet…!

Get going! I want to be your first reviewer!

• Novels scare me (the writing of them, not the reading!) – too long/involved a project 😦
        I admire anyone who can stick it out. And I imagine the editing stage to be absolute hell.

That’s a pretty accurate description of editing. Start with a short story or novella. And brace yourself when you hear back from the editor. You may need a few stiff drinks to deal with the red ink and comments.

2. bulldog says:

Here you are encouraging me and you’ve got your second out already… what does it entail helping you? ’cause I’ll do it with pleasure, as long as it’s not too complicated…

I’ll supply all the info and all you need to do it upload the cover and copy and past the rest. I’ll add your name to the list. And I really appreciate it.

And yes, I’m still encouraging you to finish your books. You have two you’ve been working on. I want to read them!

3. You know I’m always willing to help. Just send me the details :).

4. Sure, I’d be happy to help. Congrats! 🙂

5. aFrankAngle says:

You are a writing machine! 🙂 … Good luck with the cover!

6. The Guat says:

Duuuuuuuuuude. Your second novel? What up! You’re like amazing. I have yet to finish my first. I feel like a loser. I better get on it so that I can at least meet my deadline 🙂

7. lynnsbooks says:

Yep, count me in (unless you’ve already got your quota!)
    Lynn 😀

8. Lucid Gypsy says:

Impressive! If it’s easy and you think it would help I’m happy to do it too!

9. Vishy says:

Congratulations TBM! This is so wonderful! You are amazing and an inspiration! Looking forward to seeing your new book’s cover and finding out more about it.

10. Melly says:

Wow! Book Two, look at you… all Stephen King-ing it =) Congratulations, if it is anything like your first one I’m sure we will all enjoy it.

Now that’s a start to a prolific career. 🙂
    I’m very curious to find out how the cover will look.

12. Well done you – I have nothing but admiration. Looking forward to the big reveal!

already ready with 2nd novel? WOW!! you’re amazing. Good luck with it!

Revealing the cover sounds like a great post…looking forward to see the participants’ post 🙂

14. ilargia64 says:

Guau!!!!! Well TBM….You are incredible…Inspiration finds you already working…!!! I will wait till next week…I would love being able to help you, but my first language is not English, and it would be quite difficult…But I am happy to read everything when it comes out! 🙂

Congratulations, TBM! That’s wonderful and so happy to hear you have a second novel almost ready!
    Sorry I haven’t been around in the blogging world to keep up with your posts.