Seeking Clarification

20131123_141157

As I sat in a pub on Saturday (shocking news I know) pondering what my glass meant I realized I forgot to post my pub review last Friday. How in the world did I forget that?

As for this picture. Do they mean this particular English beer or all English people in general?

This entry was posted in Random and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to Seeking Clarification

1. I believe those glasses were manufactured by United Zombies, Ltd. Mmmmm…the English…

2. bulldog says:

Surely it can’t be all English people.. lol.. it can only mean the beer… I keep looking for your reviews of the pubs and thought you might have given up on them or something… thought maybe the cold stops you enjoying a beer…

Luckily many of the pubs serve mulled wine or cider this time of year, which makes for a yummy way of warming up. Will try to do better to keep up the pub reviews. Maybe I need a personal assistant to remind me.

• bulldog says:

LMAO… are you offering.??

Sure you can be my personal assistant. Just know, it’s an unpaid internship and I’m not a good listener so you will bang your head against the wall quite a bit. Now doesn’t that sound like a fun job.

• bulldog says:

TBM.. I’m a good PA, the only thing is people who don’t listen to me get their heads banged against the wall…

LOL … then I rescind my job offer that way we can stay friends. By the way, how’s the neck?

• bulldog says:

The neck is perfect… was sitting badly and something fell in the kitchen and without thinking I swung my head to see what it was… there was a loud crack that every one heard and two days of a little stiffness and back to normal… can add chiropractics to my CV now…

Maybe I should try that trick. It’s been a while since I had my neck cracked and it needs it. It’s been years since I went to my chiropractor. Such a useful skill for the CV.

3. Here’s where I reveal my alcoholic tendencies and go Mmmmmmm Bombadier, so glad you are sampling real ales and avoiding flavourless bubbly corporate muck.

4. What a hoot!

Yes, yes, hope you can keep on top of these things next week! Forgetting the pub report! How does one do that? Too much pub, if you ask me. LOL

Hugs from Ecuador,
    Kathy

I don’t know. I had the photos ready to go early Friday morning, and then I started writing and the next thing I know, I’m sitting in a pub the next day trying to figure out my glass and I thought, “Ooops!”

5. Shame on you forgetting the pub post. I have been sitting here waiting all weekend and not getting anything else done as a result LOL!!! Just kidding :). Hope you had fun!

6. so I had to cry in my beer this week without your pub report

I know. I let you down and I’m so sorry. There’ll be a mini pub review tomorrow to help make up for it. But believe me when I say mini.

7. IsobelandCat says:

Surely all English!
    I am becoming a lax blogger. Not sure how this will end.
    But the Ginger Ninja calendars have finally arrived. A long wait but worth it. So I shall have to put up a post tonight.
    I was in a very nice pub the other week in the City, but for the life of me I can’t think of its name.

Are you thinking of ending your blog? Taking a break?

I bet the calendars look great. He’s such a stunning cat and so personable in front of the camera, unlike Att who always looks mad.

Well now you are just teasing me, saying you know a good pub, but can’t remember the name 🙂

8. pattisj says:

I hope it’s just the beer! LOL

9. Lucid Gypsy says:

It can’t be all the English because of me!

10. Rorybore says:

Ha — being Canadian, I suppose we butcher the English language at times, so I won’t risk a guess as to the clarification. I’ll just enjoy the sight of a frosty mug of beer…….ever so much. 😉

11. Possibly, the more you quaff, the more you’ll know the answer, but by then you might pass out and forget what it was. So, following Sisyphus’s lead, back up Beer Mountain you climb. Wanna swap jobs?

12. Jerry says:

There’s a beer called English? If so that must be it — the beer only. Though the English I know are quite reliable.

They do seem to be a reliable lot and very punctual. I admire their punctuality and some of my friends and family members could learn from them.

13. Blogging is time-consuming, so it can be easy to forget to post sometimes! Good luck remembering future pub reviews!

LOL!!
    I guess it’s up to an individual person’s own interpretation!