It’s that time again

I look forward to August every year. Many years ago we started a tradition of going to the US Open. I can’t remember exactly how many years we’ve gone and I never get tired of it. And it’s time once again. New York here I come! Have a great couple of weeks everyone and I’ll see ya when I get back.

Not everyone is happy to see the luggage out.

Not everyone is happy to see the luggage out.

This entry was posted in Travel and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to It’s that time again

1. Enjoy yourselves, my dog Honey gets excited when our bags come out as she is lucky to go with us most of the time.

2. Aw poor Miles πŸ˜‰

Have fun! Looking forward to all the shirts-off shots.

3. lulu says:

Good for you. I love the excitement of the Open and wish I were going.

4. Awww, poor Miles. If we hadn’t just returned from holidays, we would have met you down there. Maybe next year right?

5. Another poor Miles comment here. Bet he doesn’t look forward to August. And golf. How utterly boring. Oh wait, Nadal. It must be tennis…

6. Hope you have fun! And aww, poor Miles…

7. aFrankAngle says:

Enjoy … but poor Miles … and you will owe him big time when you return!

8. Geoff W says:

Enjoy the tennis! It’s always a good show πŸ™‚

9. Melly says:

Have a great trip! The puppy pout is a killer!

10. Colline says:

Enjoy your trip and the tennis.

11. lynnsbooks says:

That face just says it all! Enjoy.
    Lynn πŸ˜€

12. Isobel says:

Have a good time. Do you have a sitter to take care of Miles and Atticus? I may be after recommendations.

13. You lucky things but poor Miles 😦

14. The Guat says:

Duuuuuuuuuude nice! Hope you have a good time and don’t get caught on the fan cam like Costanza did eating his Sundae, ha! Or if you do it’s all good because I’ll say hey…I know that girl πŸ™‚ have fun! Oooooh. Maybe while you guys are there you can meet V from Lame Adventures and you guys can hang at a pub and you can review it πŸ˜‰

15. Aww, Rocky feels your pain, Miles!
    Safe travels and have a wonderful time.

16. pattisj says:

It’s good to see Miles again. He does look sad. 😦

17. cupitonians says:

Can’t wait to hear stories! Hope you’re having a great trip!